Preventative Maintenance on Your HVAC System
Why is Regular Maintenance so Important?
Your HVAC system is a valuable investment. Just like you take care of your car, your heating and cooling systems need regular maintenance, too. In order to prevent costly breakdowns or replacements in the future, be sure to schedule regular maintenance - no matter what kind of system you have installed. That’s why RA Styron offers convenient and affordable preventative maintenance plans – along with regular seasonal tune-ups – to ensure that maximum efficiency all year round.
Trust the technicians at R.A. Styron Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. of Chesapeake, VA to take care of all your heating and cooling needs.
Our precision tune-ups consist of the following:
- Clean condenser coil with coil cleaner.
- Clean evaporator coil with coil cleaner.
- Clean and adjust ignition & burner assembly.
- Test safety controls for proper operation.
- Clean and adjust blower wheel components.
- Check fan belt tension and adjust as needed.
- Check electrical connections and tighten as needed.
- Measure voltage amps on all motors.
- Clean condensation drain and treat with anti-algae tablets.
- Test thermostat wiring.
- Inspect service valves.
- Inspect accessible ductwork and seal off if necessary.
- Monitor refrigerant levels.
- Measure temperature differences between supply and return.
- Inspect air filters.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Inspect compressor for proper amp & volt draw.
- Inspect capacitors.
- Inspect contactors.
- Wipe down system and clean outside and inside system of debris.
Our preventative maintenance customers also receive the following:
- 10% discount off heating, air conditioning, and plumbing repairs.
- Discount on refrigerant.
- $20.00 off our service charge.
- Priority customer status.
- No overtime fees.
- Agreement is transferable to new home or homeowner.
- Lower monthly utility bills.
- Extended equipment life.
- Fewer repairs.
- Improved capacity.
Contact us for pricing options.