Preventative Maintenance for your HVAC System
Extend the Lifespan of your Equipment
Preventative Maintenance has been tried and proven to extend the life of your equipment. Maintaining your equipment in good shape will not only guarantee it'll work better and will live longer, but regular and proper tune-ups will also save you a lot of money from possible costly repairs in the future. So it's always best to trust a company like R.A. Styron Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. of Chesapeake, VA to take care of your equipments' regular needs.
Our precision tune-ups consist of the following:
- Clean condenser coil with coil cleaner.
- Clean evaporator coil with coil cleaner.
- Clean and adjust ignition & burner assembly.
- Test safety controls for proper operation.
- Clean and adjust blower wheel components.
- Check fan belt tension and adjust as needed.
- Check electrical connections and tighten as needed.
- Measure voltage amps on all motors.
- Clean condensation drain and treat with anti-algae tablets.
- Test thermostat wiring.
- Inspect service valves.
- Inspect accessible ductwork and seal off if necessary.
- Monitor refrigerant levels.
- Measure temperature differences between supply and return.
- Inspect air filters.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Inspect compressor for proper amp & volt draw.
- Inspect capacitors.
- Inspect contactors.
- Wipe down system and clean outside and inside system of debris.
As well as the precision tune-ups, our maintenance customers also receive the following:
- 10% discount off heating, air conditioning, and plumbing repairs.
- Discount on refrigerant.
- $20.00 off our service charge.
- Priority customer status.
- No overtime fees.
- Agreement is transferable to new home or homeowner.
- Lower monthly utility bills.
- Extended equipment life.
- Fewer repairs.
- Improved capacity.